The company is a leader in the construction of renewable energy projects and has 15 years
of consolidated experience in large scale production projects in different countries. It
develops activity in five technologies:
- Photovoltaic energy.
- Solar thermal energy.
- Hydraulic energy.
- Wind power.
Among others, the scope developed by Maracof covers:
- Earthworks and roads.
- Foundations of the main support systems: Piles, micropiles or mixed solutions for
heliostats and parabolic trough concentrators, driven structure, reinforced
concrete footings for wind turbines, etc.
- Underground networks and galleries.
- Reinforced concrete structures for equipment, tanks, racks, electrical cabinets, etc.
- Electrical installation and commissioning.
- Assembly of structure, modules and heliostats.
- Security systems.
- Monitoring systems.
Maracof participates in these projects as main or EPC contractor, always trying to adapt
itself to the necessities of the clients.